American Astronomical Society Meeting, January, 2010
January 3 - 7, 2010
- Spectral Variations of Several RV Tauri Type Stars
Durant, Patrick; Howell, S. B.; Cash, J.; Walter, D.K.
- Modeling the Hard X-ray Spectrum of a Type Ia Supernova
Lalmansingh, Jared; Leising, M
- Photometric Light Curve Analysis of RV Tauri Stars Using AAVSO Data
Nesmith, Eva; Cash, J.
- VLA HI Zeeman Observations of the Cygnus X Region: DR 22 And ON 2
Mayo, Elizabeth A.; Troland, T. H.
- Cosmic Convergence: Art and Science:
Mayo, Elizabeth A.; Zisholtz, E.; Hilton, H.
Abstract: AAS 600.01
- City-City Correlations Lab to Introduce Galaxy-Galaxy Correlations
Smith, Daniel M., Jr.
Three students and four faculty members from SC State attended the 215th meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Washington, D.C., January 3-7, 2010. The three students included junior math major Eva Nesmith and junior physics majors Patrick Durant and Jared Lalmansingh. Faculty members included Drs. Jennifer Cash, Elizabeth Mayo, Daniel Smith and Donald Walter.
A total of 6 posters were presented, three by students (below) and three by faculty members.