Directions to the Science Complex of Davis Hall and nearby Hodge Hall at SC State, Orangeburg, SC
Directions to Campus from the 145A exit off of I -26:
- Exit I-26 at Exit 145-A, toward Orangeburg.
- Once you get off the exit ramp, you will be traveling on US 601
- You will travel on US 601 a distance of 4.5 miles, at which point you will turn left onto campus.
- During those 4.5 miles you will pass through 7 traffic lights and at the 8th light you will turn left, onto the SCSU campus.
- Just before you get to the 8th light, you will see Claflin University on your left. Continue on one more block to the SCSU entrance.
- At the security booth tell them you are meeting with Dr. Walter in Room 130 Davis Hall.
- After the security booth, you will travel 2 blocks and then the road forks, take the left fork.
- Travel one short block and you will turn left into the parking lot.
- There are 3 visitor's spots on the right, all the way to the end of the row furthest from the road.